Advantages of Using Waterjet Machines
- Competitive Prototype Cost
- Production or Limited Runs on Short Notice
- Flexibility and Speed
- Production Directly From DWG™ and DXF™ Files, CAD Files
- Accuracy and Repeatability
- Precise, Intricate Shapes With Tolerances of ±.005
Our mission is to help companies and individual inventors in improving process times, saving materials, and bringing new and improved products to market. This will be achieved by utilizing abrasive waterjet cutting to maximize machine efficiency.
In just a few short years, waterjet cutting has been able to provide faster turnaround times and more improved accuracy. These cost savings will justify waterjet usage in prototyping, as well as small to medium-sized production runs.
Some materials are more efficiently cut with abrasive waterjet than any other processes that use conventional methods. Our Midwest values and Hoosier work ethics combined will produce quality products on time and at a fair price.